Friday, March 17, 2006

What a week!

Okay so I am ready for a two day nap! Antti and I have been preparing for a geneology expo for the past couple of weeks and now we are up to the last day before the event. I have to make 100 Karelian rice pasties for a presentation Antti will be doing about Finland. I also had to put together a poster with information on Finland and its customs! Man, since I am a perfectionist I can't do it quickly. I will put some pictures of the poster on here soon. I need to go to the store and make a CD.

Eila has been waking me up at 6:30 or 7 am everyday the past week or so. I need rest! Being pregnant you don't sleep all that well and you get hungry at night. I couldn't take naps this week because I was so busy with preparing everything for the expo. Antti has been working tons of overtime and is enjoying it because we are making DANG good money with time and a half. We are feeling blessed at the moment.

I miss Finland when spring starts to come. I miss the fresh air and the trees the most. I loved taking Eila for walks to downtown. It was our time to be at peace. Funny thing is I also miss our old apartment. even though it was older and not that big. I miss that comfort. Hopefully we get that back when we move in May. I am so excited to move.

I am thinking about names and I have found one I really like. I want to name the baby Isabelle. I love that name it so feminine. Antti likes it but hasn't said much about it yet. We'll see. I think he's still getting over that we're not having a boy.

Well tonight we are going to a birthday party for two friends. Laura and Wendy. Laura is my ex-boyfriend's girlfriend. (yes he's the one I left for Antti). We have become good friends and I am happy that he has found a nice girl. It's St. Patty's day so wear your green!

No comments: