Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Our new home!!!


Okay so Antti and I have been waiting and waiting to move out of my parents house. I love them but we NEED our own space. We have decided on a 3 bedroom apartment in Herriman. Herriman is a small little town west of everything. It's a in a fast growing area. This is where all the new shops and homes are being built. We are excited for the change.

We are having fun picking out furniture, so far we agree on what we want but I can tell that there will be problems with colors! Antti loves multi colored items. I am more basic like tan, red, black and etc. I want to use a couple of bold colors and then accent them with others. He would probably buy a couch with striped colored patterns if I let him!!! Just kidding he's not that bad.

Our Apartment Complex is called Legacy Springs. It's cute with an onsite daycare and playground. Our ward is like one building. It's so crazy to come from Finland and back to America when you are in the church. It's such a change.

3 comments:

Fashion Cafe said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Fashion Cafe said...

That is a really cute place! Picking furniture is so exciting!

Congrats!

Fashion Cafe said...

How come you don't add any pictures of you at your blog?