Sunday, March 19, 2006

Now I can breathe

Well the presentation at the expo went well and now we are getting prepared for another week. I am going to be working during the mornings and Antti will be doing some overtime. We are happy about the progress we are making in our financial security but it's not always fun to be pushing yourself all the time. Especially when your pregnant : )

The baby has started kicking more and more. She was jumping on my bladder during church today. I was not happy because I had to read a scripture that was coming up so I couldn't just run to the bathroom. Though it was nice to feel her kicking because she doesn't really move much. She usually wakes up when I am about to go to bed.

Eila was not a happy girl today. She was crying and whining about everything. She didn't want to eat or play. We realized later that she had a stomach ache. She is better now after eating some light yogurt with blueberries. She doesn't really like the blueberries much. She kept wanting me to take them off her tongue.. HA HA it was funny.

I am thinking about becoming a scrapbooking consultant. That is where I can hold parties and give out catologs that advertise easy to use scrapbook items. I need to finish Eila's book up so I can get started on the new baby. I used to write so much about my 1st pregnancy and lately I just haven't thought about with my 2nd.

No comments: