Saturday, March 04, 2006

A blog! What a great idea!

Okay so I have to admit that creating a blog didn't just come to me. I have so many friends that use one so I guess you could say i'm a follower : ) ha ha (thanks Daniela!)

Actually I need somewhere to write down my experiences. I also want to allow others to see how we are doing in our family. Hopefully there will be some interesting stuff to read.

Today Antti, Eila and I went to pick up a ceiling fan that we are going to install in our new apartment. It's so cute! We are planning on doing the kitchen and dining area in blue, silver & a bit of red. We are excited to move, it's time to move away from the old parents... Anyway we are planning on so many things for our new home. I hope it turns out well.

2 comments:

Fashion Cafe said...

;) I know! I am so cool! Welcome to the world of blog. How come you never leave messages on my blog?

:P

Fashion Cafe said...

by the way, I think it is a great idea for you guys to have a blog!