Sunday, July 18, 2010

Fun in the blazing sun!

WOW. It has been HOT here in Finland. I ask myself everyday if we moved to the right place cause I don't remember Finland ever being this hot!! We are going to the beach almost everyday just to stay cool. The kids are enjoying the swimming and playing so that is nice.

Antti has been working for a construction company doing window installations. He will soon be quitting to start school. He is excited to get started on his career path and get working. The school will last about 7 months or less and he will have 2 months of internship before being out in the work field.

We are excited for the future and looking foward to new experiences.

2 comments:

FONT LOVER said...

warm greeting for your family *_*

Anonymous said...

Amiable brief and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you on your information.