Sunday, March 28, 2010

Reaching our goals

I am pooped. I think trying to be positive and keeping a smile on my face isn't as easy as I thought. What happened to my upbeat and ready for a challenge attitude? I feel myself losing interest in doing more. We are both a bit frazzled by the unknown but are trying to be faithful. We have forgotten fast Sunday for the 2nd time since we've been here. It's depressing. Why aren't we more organized. We have a calander and a message board. I am noticing we are a bit depressed. New place and new responsibilities. We need to dig deep and find our energy and motivation to achieve the necessary things.

"Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest" - Galatians 6:9

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Amber - change is always really hard. I am thinking about you lots not just because I am excited to hear about Finland but because I remember having similar feelings when we moved to CA. Hang in there. It may take awhile, but it will get better. Especially when the weather gets better. We are all rooting for you to pull through and have your wonderful challenge and adventure!

Florida Moving Companies said...

Great blog- really enjoyed reading it. Have bookmarked you and will check back regular. Please feel free to take a look at my blog...


Truck Rental
Self Moving
One Way Truck Rental
One Way Van Rental
Major Moving Companies
Auto Shipping Companies
New York Moving Companies
Moving Companies