Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Can I ever get out of house on time?!

I love my children! They are so clever at making sure I am late taking them to school. I have been trying to figure out how to get out on time and the only thing left is to wake them up at 6 am.

They are supposed to be at school at 8:30. They usually wake up at 6:30 or 7. If I do wake them earlier they will be cranky.

It takes 20 minutes for them to eat. It takes about 20 minutes to get them dressed in thier clothes. 15 minutes to get thier coats, hats, gloves, winter pants, socks, shoes and backpack on. It also takes me 10 minutes to dress myself and Andrea. It takes 5 minutes to get them in car. It takes about 10 minutes to drive there. Another 5 minutes to undress and get to class. The total time is 1 hour and 25 minutes. And that is if everything goes as planned. Does it you ask? well usually not ;)

I know one day they will get up with an alarm. I just laugh at how much of a struggle every morning is.... Okay now I feel better.

3 comments:

Lance and Kristi said...

Glad to see you are blogging again!

Are your girls really old enough to be in school?

pachmarhi hotels said...

I was very pleased to find this information. I wanted to thank you for this great read!!

Unknown said...

This post has helped Damier Azur Canvas me gain lots of knowledge.thank you.