Tuesday, April 18, 2006

What is wrong with us?


First, Eila was sick all saturday night. Now Antti and I are both sick. It's always disgusting to clean up other people's throw up! However, when it's your own child it's not as bad. I used to always fear that when I had my own kids that I wouldn't be able to clean it up.

So anyway, on Saturday night Eila woke us up at 2 am because she had thrown up all her milk. It was horrible. I had to take her bed apart and wash all of her bedding. Antti and I stayed up and watched Chicken Little all the way through. She was so tired after that movie. We ended up sleeping in until 9 am. We didn't go to church because we didn't want her to throw up again. Antti gave her a blessing and she was fine after that.

I thought Easter might be ruined but fortunately it went okay. We went to my Grandma Boulden's house and had a barbecue. All the grandkids were together (Cheyenne, Bailey, Carlee, Eila). Also my brother Jason introduced his new girlfriend Kim and her two kids Alyssa & Abby to the family. It was a great party. We also had an egg hunt for the kids. It was hilarious. Bailey crushed an egg during pictures and started eating it. Eila was taking eggs out of the cartons and throwing them behind her. Carlee was fascinated by the colors and excitement. It was almost impossible to get the kids to hold still for a picture. I will post some pictures of the day as soon as I get a CD made.

I am very sick today. My back has a dull aching pain that won't go away and I am dizzy! I worry when I am pregnant that something could be wrong but how do you really know when to call the doctor. I hate going to the doctor just in case and then it ends up being nothing.

Antti was sent home from work today. After he tried to stay his boss sent him home because he threw up all over the pavement. I hope he's okay. He was just in the doctor for a possible ulcer. We are hoping it is just stomach acids and nothing more. We will see. He is going to the doctor tomorrow. It seems like we are always sick. Time to use more soap and water I guess.

1 comment:

Fashion Cafe said...

Oh dear! I hope you will all get better!
Hugz :P