Saturday, April 01, 2006

Rain Rain, go away!

It has been raining on and off for a few days here. I think it's a good sign because at least there is no more snow falling. The flowers are starting to bloom in our front yard so that definitely means spring is here. I can't wait for it to get hot, I love going outside in light clothes and flip flops. I remember when Antti and I went to Mesquite, NV on our honeymoon, it was so hot that we would run from our hotel room to the lobby because those few seconds outside were so scorching! Antti even ran to the car barefoot to get something. It was so funny watching him run back into the room hopping and dancing around.

We bought Eila a swimsuit yesterday. It's so cute! It is a Winnie the Pooh suit with a robe. The sides are open so that you can see her stomach. Antti doesn't know if it will keep her warm because it's 50% cotton and 50% nylon. It will stay wet longer so I guess she could get cold. Oh well, it's cute! What us women will do for fashion!!!!

We are going to the conference center tomorrow for the evening session. We are excited because we have never gone together. Eila is getting babysat by some friends. I will write on here on it goes.

1 comment:

Fashion Cafe said...

It is time to update womAN!