Thursday, December 13, 2007

Get to know questions

What is your favorite horror movie, do you like horror movies? I really don't like scary movies!

Do you do dance crazy when no one is looking? Duh! Doesn't everybody...

Do you like to sing in the shower? YES! I sound so much better in there.

What do sing in the shower if you do sing? It's to late to apologize and If I were in Bethlehem

Whats your fav colour? RED

Do you like baths or showers? I used to like baths but now I don't.. I have seen to many floating things from my kids baths that I wonder what I am swimming in?!?! So I guess I am a shower girl.

Do you blow dry your hair? or just let it dry on its own, or towel dry? Sometimes I blow dry it if the kids are not tugging at me but most of the time I towel dry and comb.

At the beach would you rather play in the sand, or play in the water? I don't like playing with sand because it gets everywhere.. You know what I mean.. Now I have kids though, so maybe I would enjoy it more. It's been years. I love swimming in the ocean though.

Do you think people should eat the fish they catch, or just let them go? Well I think if your gonna fish then you should eat it. If not though it's okay to let them go. Fish is good for you.

What do you like better hands or feet? Well.... if your asking about my husbands feet then I like hands :)

Do you like curly hair or stright hair? I have really straight hair so I love curls. It gives me bounce.

What is your favorite thing to drink? I love Eggnog in the winter. I also love God Jul from Sweden at Christmas. And I love Ice Water.

What is your favorite Male celebrity? McDreamy!

What is your favorite Female celebrity? hmm. I like Jennifer lopez because she is so girly.

Amongst your friends and family who do you admire the most? I admire my friend Laura.. She is such a strong person.

What is your favorite band or singer? ONE REPUBLIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What was your favorite toy as a kid? I loved my karaoke machine. I loved to sing and I still do.

Cooking or Eating out...Why? I love to cook. There is no greater feeling than to prepare a meal that you are anxious if anyone will like and then it turned out they LOVED it.

Cold or hot? HOT... When will this winter end?

Toast or cereal? Toast! With cinnamon and sugar

Cows or horses? Ummmm. Horses.

River or ocean? Ocean... Magnificant!



Okay so I have heard of this tagging thing... It means you need to copy the questions into your blog and answer them. I tag all of my friends on my list..... Annakaisa, Laura, Sandie, Daniela, Kristy! I will add Sheri but I don't know if she has a blog!

No comments: