Sunday, June 29, 2008

We visited Donut Falls yesterday for a family outing. My parents came along also to grill come hamburgers and hot dogs. We had SO much fun. This place is very pretty! So many trees and a large flowing river close for kids to throw rocks. I made some salads and cut up some watermelon, the flys sure liked all the food! We stayed up there for about 4 hours and just relaxed. We are going to come back to hike the trail to donut falls. I didn't wear the right shoes to do it this time (I never do). There were a lot of campers and hikers out.. Guess the gas prices aren't changing the travel much. We are headed to Cortez Colorado over labor day for 4 days to see the old indian ruins. I am very excited about that. When we get our pictures downloaded I will show you some more of donut falls.

No comments: